You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Forum website issues

Author (Read 2108 times)

Forum website issues
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 01:21:27 PM »

maccool

Short list as a new user of both LLOS and the forum.

First the Welcome/login/register text at the top of the page is completely unreadable for me. That gray text on almost black and the funny blue on almost black just disappears. I had to do a browser "edit/select all" before I could actually see the link to a registry page.

2nd web forms should allow a person to table from field to field, every field. The country input selection of the new user registration was bypassed by a tab to it. Tsk, tsk. (I use the keyboard in preference to the mouse as I find it is faster and my fingers have less trouble getting confused if I stick to one device for input when I can).

Last, if you have particular requirements for an input field. they should be specified on the page. An example is the registration page password input, it really should specify password requirements.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section