10 hours ago
System Specs
| Operating System – Linux Lite | Linux Lite 8.0 |
| CPU / Processor | Intel Core i7-3520M |
| Memory (RAM) | 8 GB |
| Storage | mSATA SSD |
| Graphics (GPU) | Intel HD Graphics 4000 |
| Network device | Intel centrino N6205 |
I installed Linux Lite 8.0 today, and I am starting to configure it.
I used to have indicator-keylock with older versions, but I have not found a way to install it on Linux Lite 8.0...
I have tried
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:tsbarnes/indicator-keylock
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install indicator-keylock
But, it doesn't work..
Maybe I need to install extension manager, but I have not been able to install it neither...
I think knowing if the keyboard is in upper case or lower case is very important to avoid input errors.
So, could someone tell me how I can install this feature? I would really appreciate. Thank you.

