You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

<SUPER_KEY> uncorrect work when I use it in keybindigs

Author (Read 11235 times)

Re: <SUPER_KEY> uncorrect work when I use it in keybindigs
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 03:06:56 PM »

fresh

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
This is really annoying, and I really hope they'll fix it already.
Each setup I set on keyboard/window manager settings the shortcuts I want except for whiskermenu for which I use Alt+F1, then I add to "Session and Startup" a task to run
Code: [Select]
xcape -e 'Super_L=Alt_L|F1' and then download this script: https://github.com/jc00ke/move-to-next-monitor/blob/master/move-to-next-monitor
and then I add the shortcuts for the dual monitor.

This is really bad. At least provide the workarounds from the get go for the time being instead of keeping me with almost 0 shortcut support on xfce.

<SUPER_KEY> uncorrect work when I use it in keybindigs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 04:38:54 AM »

PyGreen159

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nvidia
Hello Friends!  ;)

I want set config for alignment and binding application windows as liked OS Windows by keys <SUPER><RIGHT> or <SUPER><LEFT>. I can use mouse cursor for drag and snap window to display edge now. I need assign hotkeys.This option in placement in [Settings ►Window Manager panel ► Keyboard tab].

On the Keyboard tab of Window Manager Settings:
- Tile window to the top
- Tile window to the bottom
- Tile window to the left
- Tile window to the right

But, there was a problem with keybinding. Because, when I set <WIN><RIGHT> action don't work. Main menu open firstly. Instead of it, I assign <ALT><WIN><RIGHT>, that solution is working. But it requires an extra key, which is quite unusual

This problem is also observed in other hotkey combinations where it is used key <SUPER>

How to fix it?

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section