You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Introducing myself

Author (Read 1883 times)

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:07:47 PM »

TMG1961

• PayPal Supporter
  • Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U

• MEMORY: 8Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

• Kernel: 5.x
Welcome
Life on earth is expensive but it does include a free trip around the sun.

Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 04:03:28 PM »

TobinBridge

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: i5

• MEMORY: 8Gb
Hey, I'm new to the forum, just downloaded linux lite. I see it's a lot like mint. I have 2 linux laptops, put it on the one Toshiba with 8 GB RAM and the other one is an acer with 12 GB of RAM and it has chalet os on it. (2 beautiful distros eh?) my server has a modified chalet os with the openbox window manager, lxpanel, and xfdesktop so it's basically a mix of DE resources :D

I'm also into old windows. I have a 1991 computer with DOS 6.00, DOS Shell, and Windows 3.1. That has 8 MB RAM yet software loads as fast as the screen refresh rate. (not lighting on screen at all, it's an LCD). I also have a computer with Windows 98 and a nice Dell with Windows XP. I have a Lenovo with windows Vista but I dont use it much. After vista was windows 7 8 and 10 and they were just plain horrible! especially windows 7!!! (and 10). 8 had a really nice layout but it still crashes all the time. That's where Linux gets it. :D

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section