You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Very happy thus far - but cannot post pics to forum

Author (Read 2709 times)

Re: Very happy thus far - but cannot post pics to forum
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »

CaperAsh

• Occasional Poster
  • Retired
    • View Profile

Thank you! I looked for instructions but in the main menu areas, not the forum.

After going through installation and setting up apps etc. I played around a little with some of the Settings and made inactive windows more transparent. So this picture shows the Linux Light feather showing through (a somewhat dismal as intended) VLC movie frame of some dirty river water in Hamburg sloshing up against a canal wall (sort of like me trying to work my way through installation and setup obstacles!).

Anyway, I am very pleased with the whole thing and thanks to the development team. As long as it runs well for a few weeks, I intend to contribute.

Re: Very happy thus far - but cannot post pics to forum
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 08:37:23 AM »

bobw

• Occasional Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
You'll find instructions for doing it via imgur here:
https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/index.php?topic=29.0

Very happy thus far - but cannot post pics to forum
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:23:31 AM »

CaperAsh

• Occasional Poster
  • Retired
    • View Profile
I was going to post a picture of the desktop after I finished installing but I don't know how to do it here and when I read through the forum FAQ etc. I didn't pick up. Do you have clear instructions somewhere? Does it have to be such a clunky method of insertion?

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section