You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Closed minds

Author (Read 4305 times)

Re: Closed minds
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 09:13:03 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
We're not getting into this. You've had your vent, and people have responded. All sides have had a say. This ends here.

Re: Closed minds
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 06:56:43 AM »

Jocklad

• Banned
  • Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• MEMORY: 8Gb
We dont have closed minds in Linux SICKOFLINUX.

We have open minds that is why Linux is open source.

Due to great men like Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:50:11 AM by Jocklad »

Closed minds
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:30:34 AM »

SICKOFLINUX

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
I just reviewed the thread I started about my recent problems & would have liked to reply to the post by pterman "
 And there's your problem right there: Inexperience and unwilling to put in any effort beyond moaning! No one else on here is reporting these issues so that leaves your inexperience as the culprit.
Firefox crashing is hardly the fault of any Linux distro, it has gotten worse over the last few years, particularly in its memory usage. Use Pale Moon which is closely related to Firefox, or Chrome/Chromium or even Vivaldi.
Your sound problem will be a simple mouse click away in the Pulseaudio panel, probably become muted for some reason. I have had this happen myself when I was running Makulu Linux.
As for things slowing down, you don't post your system specs so can't comment really. However, you do state your running 32 bit so I am assuming you're running a old system, these days don't expect to run a OS, or especially browse the web with any less than 1Gb of ram, you will still get slowdowns and crashes even with that!"but it has been locked.How do you ever expect to learn anything from the general public when you are too arrogant to allow them a response? This seems to epitomize Linux.It is created by experts for experts & anyone else are just lesser beings that are not catered for.......I am grateful for a free operating system but I still think you need to learn something about how to treat ordinary people  :-*     

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section