You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Losing menu items

Author (Read 3037 times)

Re: Losing menu items
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 03:31:08 PM »

Orioa

the whisker menu is what im having issues with i made it were i can right clisk on desktop and it shows the whisker menu..my issue is i keep losing items

Re: Losing menu items
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 02:30:41 PM »

Scott

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Dual core Intel Core i3 M 330

• MEMORY: 6Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel Integrated Graphics
Hi Orioa,
I'm having some difficulty picturing exactly what you're asking. Would it be possible to include some screenshots of the problem?

im having issues with losing items in menu...the only thing i changed was making the menu apllications come up with right click
Which menu are you referring to? The Whisker Menu or the context menu that appears when right-clicking on the desktop?

Losing menu items
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »

Orioa

Ive been using linux lite for about six months maybe more i did fresh install of linux lite 2.0..im having issues with losing items in menu..the only thing i changed was making the menu apllications come up with right click only any help would be greatley appreciated..btw sorry if this is a repost did search but found no results.

thank you

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section