You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Won't be around a lot,,,,,,,,

Author (Read 1611 times)

Re: Won't be around a lot,,,,,,,,
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 12:40:14 PM »

torreydale

• PayPal Supporter
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • * Forum Moderator *
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel i5-3230M (4) @ 3.200GHz

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
@smhardesty ,

I agree with Jerry.  Life changes come, and I can understand participation can taper off.  But I concur.  Don't be a stranger.  Maybe your increased activity with the other forum will beget new users at this forum and vice versa.
Want to thank me?  Click my [Thank] link.

Re: Won't be around a lot,,,,,,,,
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 02:33:04 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
Don't be a stranger, we enjoy your company :)

Won't be around a lot,,,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:26:07 PM »

smhardesty

• Forum Regular
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: AMD A8-6410 APU

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics × 4
I thought I'd let you guys know that I won't be around very much for a while. Not that I'm super active on here, but I normally at least login once a day to read the latest posts. I've been given ownership and control of a model car forum, which is a hobby of mine. To cut through all the small talk and get to the point, I decided to take the forum over to offer model builders another place to visit that is friendly and helpful. A couple of the "big name" forums seem to be cluttered with bickering and name calling, so a lot of guys left those big forums and found small, friendly places to spend their online time. That's a whole lot like this forum. You just don't read anything on here that's derogatory towards any person. That's the kind of environment I'm going to provide for members of my new forum. It's actually a very old forum, but has been nearly inactive for the past couple years.

Anyway, enough about all that. I just wanted to say I won't be real active here for a while until I can get that forum up and running smoothly. If any of you guys happen to be model car builders, or think you might like to get into the hobby, feel free to check my forum out. Just remember that I haven't even started to clean things up and get it running smoothly. Things will change a bit over the next few weeks. Thanks!

http://quartermilers.proboards.com/
Steve

If I was able to help, click my "Thank" link.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section