Software - Support > Updates

Update Error - NO_PUBKEY

(1/3) > >>

Şerban S.:

--- Quote from: ???? on September 15, 2022, 08:34:10 PM ---
Now I am able to do update.  Thank you.  Then I try to upgrade qbittorrent, but it says I have the latest version which is not.  The latest version is v4.4.5.  Please help again.
[...]
qbittorrent is already the newest version (1:4.3.9.99~202110311443-7435-01519b5e7~ubuntu20.04.1).

--- End quote ---

Hi! :)

As I see it, you are mistaking the package version (1:4.3.9.99), for application version.
To check application's version, you need to start the application, then click on the Help menu. You'll find in the pop-up menu the option "About". Click this one and you'll get the running version there.
I use Transmission. From Lite Software, you can install Deluge. They are also bittorrent clients. I use Transmission mainly to download ISO files. Works a little faster than the usual http download. Linux Lite, provides torrent download links, so I tested myself both applications.

All the best! :)

????:

--- Quote from: trinidad on September 14, 2022, 01:45:40 PM ---Open up your package manager. Click Installed. Then click Origin. This will list the Repos. Click the Bullseye repo. That will list the Debian package you installed. Uninstall it from there once you know what it is or correct the Debian URL in your source list if you want to keep it.
It's a newbie here friends so jump the gun advice is not necessarily helpful.
https://www.dbts-analytics.com/htoll.html

TC

--- End quote ---

Now I am able to do update.  Thank you.  Then I try to upgrade qbittorrent, but it says I have the latest version which is not.  The latest version is v4.4.5.  Please help again.

sudo apt upgrade qbittorrent
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
qbittorrent is already the newest version (1:4.3.9.99~202110311443-7435-01519b5e7~ubuntu20.04.1).
Calculating upgrade... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

trinidad:
Open up your package manager. Click Installed. Then click Origin. This will list the Repos. Click the Bullseye repo. That will list the Debian package you installed. Uninstall it from there once you know what it is or correct the Debian URL in your source list if you want to keep it.
It's a newbie here friends so jump the gun advice is not necessarily helpful.
https://www.dbts-analytics.com/htoll.html

TC

????:

--- Quote from: stevef on September 14, 2022, 03:53:02 AM ---What software/application have you tried to add recently ?

Anything between the last successful update and the beginning of the problem.

--- End quote ---

It's been about half a year since the last update.  I don't think I have added any applications.  If I don't need the repo, I'd like to remove it.

stevef:
What software/application have you tried to add recently ?

Anything between the last successful update and the beginning of the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version