You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Registration Screen

Author (Read 7327 times)

Re: Registration Screen
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 04:25:04 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
That captcha is deliberately obfuscated to minimise the the risk of bots registering. Just click on 'Listen to the letters' if you can't read them and they'll be read to you. Another option is to use the Zoom function in your browser.

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

Registration Screen
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 10:07:46 AM »

shooter

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
First off this may just be me...

I was very frustrated trying to sign up for the forums.   I am visually impaired and I could not read some of the captcha pictures, so I'd request a new image.   When I requested a new image the whole page refreshed and it took me back to the agreement page.  So I clicked on it and now all my information that I'd entered previously was gone.   It took me a few times to find a captcha image that I could read and get through the sign up process.

Sorry, for the lengthy intro., is there a way to make the captcha refresh only, and not the whole deal?  Again, this probably only me, or a victim of my settings in my browser that allow me to 1/2 way see images and text on the web.

Thanks again for the great OS!  Love it -- it saved me from a "broken" debian machine.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section