General > Suggestions and Feedback

Please add a main section of recommended software for Linux Lite

<< < (2/2)

Edimion:
Hi,

I've tried many years Debian distros thinking it'd be the fastest ever Desktop (PC), Laptop..
But finally with the same "Debian" PC I tried Linux Lite 6.6, and my computer is running really well, even much better with the latest Debian distro I tried. Sincerely I always was afraid of Unity plus Ubuntu heavy software which always made my PC so slow...

although Linux Lite is something different and I think more people should know it

But everyone use a computer with software... and because Linux Lite is not a "pure" Ubuntu "child" not every software is available, not every people have the patience to try and get the right Linux Lite packages.

So my suggestion is that :a main section of recommended software for Linux Lite should be opened at least in this forum.

For example, even after I installed flatpak, snap through Synaptic and Software Gnome Center, Waterfox is not really available for Linux Lite happily Libre Wolf were ok.

If that goes well, people also could share how they configure that software "hidden" :fingerscrossed for Linux Lite users

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version