You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

MS Teams

Author (Read 6440 times)

Re: MS Teams
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 02:46:27 PM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
even the MS support rep I talked to didn't know until he asked some team mates
Imagine that.
TC
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

MS Teams
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 11:50:11 AM »

catgrep

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: AMD FX-8350 X2 (VirtualBox

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: VMSVGA (VirtualBox)
I have to suggest removing Teams from the Lite Software manager.  Teams for Linux only works for work or school accounts managed by an organization.  Personal/free accounts have to use the web app in a supported browser.  I jumped through a lot of hoops to learn about this, even the MS support rep I talked to didn't know until he asked some team mates.  It's easy enough to download and install the DEB package from Microsoft if a Linux Lite user has an organization account, but leaving the package in Lite Software is misleading, as anyone may assume that the software is free to use when it is not.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section