You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

How to submit a suggestion...You're doing it wrong

Author (Read 78441 times)

Re: How to submit a suggestion...You're doing it wrong
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2020, 09:45:13 AM »

Artim

• Always Learning
  • PayPal Supporter
  • Gold Level Poster
  • Lieutenant Commander, Confederate Space Force
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Technophobe

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz

• MEMORY: 3Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller

• Kernel: 5.x
Oh well. I always tell morons like him (or her) that they can get a full refund of the purchase price for their free OS.

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 01:59:07 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

Lol! I like how the Firewall is fake, everyone click on Firewall and the following will happen...

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2020, 01:53:49 PM »

Moltke

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: amd athlon 64 x2

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: amd radeon hd 6750

Anger and angst are what the world is about these days. English teachers are besieged worldwide.

TC

Indeed! We are! Sadly not only by morons like the one who wrote that email jerry shared here but far more dangerous people and even sadder is the fact that they can get away with it!

https://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/chomsky.htm

http://www.discourses.org/

Without each others help there ain't no hope for us :)
Need a translation service? https://www.deepl.com/es/translator

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2020, 12:27:16 PM »

firenice03

• Rockin' the FREE World
  • Global Moderator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: AMD E2//Atom X5//AMD Phenom II X2

• VIDEO CARD: AMD Mullin Radeon R2//Intel//AMD/ATI RS880

Guess he cant count either ... There is no *********ing #11  - or maybe motha- or did he mean Mothra?
He must have ******ing installed with the ******ing USB upside *******ing down .......   :o :o

Hes gotta be right, he cursed enuff and has it all numbered - although everyone else must of just got lucky to have it work the first time, every time....
 ;D ;D
LL4.8 UEFI 64 bit ASUS E402W - AMD E2 (Quad) 1.5Ghz  - 4GB - AMD Mullins Radeon R2
LL5.8 UEFI 64 bit Test UEFI Kangaroo (Mobile Desktop) - Atom X5-Z8500 1.44Ghz - 2GB - Intel HD Graphics
LL4.8 64 bit HP 6005- AMD Phenom II X2 - 8GB - AMD/ATI RS880 (HD4200)
LL3.8 32 bit Dell Inspiron Mini - Atom N270 1.6Ghz - 1GB - Intel Mobile 945GSE Express  -- Shelved
BACK LL5.8 64 bit Dell Optiplex 160 (Thin) - Atom 230 1.6Ghz - 4GB-SiS 771/671 PCIE VGA - Print Server
Running Linux Lite since LL2.2

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 11:01:21 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

Anger and angst are what the world is about these days. English teachers are besieged worldwide.

TC
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 10:30:22 AM »

TheDead

• Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Worshipper
    • View Profile
    • My OpenDesktop Projects

• CPU: HAL9000

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Quantum State VR v.3

• Kernel: 4.x
Points 19 and 23 are missing swearing and/or insult.
That is not consistent enough to be an ISO standard.

Adding the F word to everything phrase you make adds stability to your language.
Not to mention it is also very stylish and represent who you are as a person!

I never had the courage to talk or speak like this, I'm taking notes, this was quite illuminating!
- TheDead (TheUxNo0b)

If my blabbering was helpful, please click my [Thank] link.

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 04:09:49 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

Here's a real doozy, language left in for effect.

Name: John Smith
E-mail: [email protected]

1. When I lounch live the it takes too long to boot because of md5checksums that cannot be cancelled with ctrl+c. Canelling does ****ing nothing. I have no patience for fake crap
2. While typing feedback the mouse jumps all ****ing over the place. What the **** did you set up? Fix ****ing typing you moron!!!!
3.Firefox has ugly 1999 menus. None other distros have it. Useless crap, that cannot be turned of with "alt". Don't ****ing change Firefox.
4. Panel is ****ing small. and icons are cramped and that is on 17" with 1600x900 resolution. And its still ****ing small. Are you even using what you created? ???
5. I can't ****ing see clock (I suppose in the right bottom corner there should be clock, but I can't see the shit whatsoever, although it seems much too long to be a clock).
6. Right clicking on the bottom right corner revealed it might be a clock. Its stil stupid to adjust it many times to have proper size.
7. Clock is too ****ing long. Its digital era and not year 1245 and nobody thinks a day and night cycle has 12hrs. What the ****?
8. Calendar cannot be resized it ugly and unresizable. Not even with alt.
9. Resizing panel to be visible revealed its stupidity. All icons are different sizes. Originally clock was ****ing small and unreadable with some stupid useless seconds and am/pm shown. Then the volume icon is motha-****ing H UUUUUGE!!!!. Nothing Scales. WiFi antennna is your tiny ***** size. WHAT THE **** is wrong with you? ??? Are you even using what you created? ??? ??
10. There's unrecognizable icon in the systraty. I don't ****ing know what it represents. Is yellow when everything in systray is black and white and this ugly yellow thing is there.
12. The ****ing yellow thing when you click on it reveals its suppose to represent updates. It doesn't pull down any updates at all. Clicking on it doesn't show any packages to be updates. Once clicking on updates (I can just use synaptic or apt-get) only then pulls down updates. So what the **** this shit is doing there in the first place??
13. Preference of this ugly yellow thing reveal that its ****ING CHECKING UPDATES EVERY TWO HOURS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
14. Removing this ****ing yellow thing via synaptic reveals (name cannot be easily found, one has to guess what the name of this fugly thing is!!!) that is has some ****ed up dependancies and cannot be removed (...).
15. Icons in the left corner are crammed (don't you know the word SEPARATION???)
16. Firewall is fake/broken. Clicking on it in the menu gives some broken popups. **** you and your secrutiy. Don't you use your own distro? Go ****ing back to your windows and stop doing this shit, you fake asshole.
17. Font rendering is disqusting. Fonts in Libre Office are SHIT. I typed lorem ipsum... OMG. What the ****?! Rendering of fonts. You don't even know such a word.
18. Some apps have generic names only (like shotwell) NO MATTER WHAT you ****ing change in whisker menu.  Mish mash.
19. File manager has no shortut (meta+F)
20. File manager icons are ****ing small like hell in all places
21. First icon in quick launch on panel is....show desktop/minimize all. That is the first thing I want to launch.
22. "Menu" word belongs to blue icon and it looks like it belongs to minimize all? Why would you call minimize all - menu? Shouldn't menu be on the left size? And what does menu to do with minimize. Why are you calling minimize "Menu". Are you high??
23. Top of windows while dragging (I suppose some dynamic movies/videos too) are tearing/jerky.

Basically. Go **** yourself.

Follow up email:

One more thing: on the 30th November 2020 your version of Libre Office is EOL (end of life) and is not supported anymore. And you are still in BETA. Why anyone would like to have unsupported/unsecure abandoned software? Why?

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 11:11:32 PM »

tek10

• Occasional Poster
  • Patreon Supporter
    • View Profile

• CPU: AMD A10-5800K

• MEMORY: 8Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Radeon HD7660D

Fact: I'm running LL 4.8 on a Lenovo laptop with an AMD A10 processor.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 08:03:50 PM »

wimc

100% ...okay, sure. ::)

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 05:54:39 PM »

firenice03

• Rockin' the FREE World
  • Global Moderator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: AMD E2//Atom X5//AMD Phenom II X2

• VIDEO CARD: AMD Mullin Radeon R2//Intel//AMD/ATI RS880

and I like.... we don't need no....
so we do???
 :o :o :o
LL4.8 UEFI 64 bit ASUS E402W - AMD E2 (Quad) 1.5Ghz  - 4GB - AMD Mullins Radeon R2
LL5.8 UEFI 64 bit Test UEFI Kangaroo (Mobile Desktop) - Atom X5-Z8500 1.44Ghz - 2GB - Intel HD Graphics
LL4.8 64 bit HP 6005- AMD Phenom II X2 - 8GB - AMD/ATI RS880 (HD4200)
LL3.8 32 bit Dell Inspiron Mini - Atom N270 1.6Ghz - 1GB - Intel Mobile 945GSE Express  -- Shelved
BACK LL5.8 64 bit Dell Optiplex 160 (Thin) - Atom 230 1.6Ghz - 4GB-SiS 771/671 PCIE VGA - Print Server
Running Linux Lite since LL2.2

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 04:15:08 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

Also 100% laptops have Intel, fact.

How to submit a suggestion...You're doing it wrong
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 04:13:22 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

More lol's from the Mailbox of a distro maintainer (contains abuse, swearing)...

Gotta make sure those 'arythmetically encoded jpg files' are working.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:55:42 PM by Jerry »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section