You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

bootloader problem

Author (Read 8521 times)

Re: bootloader problem
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 12:11:39 PM »

Shane Pierce

• New to Forums
    • View Profile
I just followed this guide but since following this guide, I repartitioned this drive because I now need this USB for something else. But now when I try to boot, my computer boots into the GRUB bootloader and not windows. How can I remove the bootloader and in case I decide to use Ubuntu again, how can I set windows boot manager to boot ahead of the GRUB bootloader?
I am also facing the same issues here. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shane

bootloader problem
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 11:50:48 AM »

Hamilton Police

• New to Forums
    • View Profile
I just followed this guide (http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2014/11/install-real-ubuntu-os-usb-drive/) but since following this guide, I repartitioned this drive because I now need this USB for something else. But now when I try to boot, my computer boots into the GRUB bootloader and not windows. How can I remove the bootloader and in case I decide to use Ubuntu again, how can I set windows boot manager to boot ahead of the GRUB bootloader?

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section