Hardware - Support > Sound

Stuttering Playback

<< < (2/4) > >>

crunch182:
Actually no.  I didn't install anything while trying to find a match for the al269 settings of the driver I was changing the configurations on the last line of the alsa.conf file as I had found many people tried different types that were similar to their make or model.

In regards to the previous posts which I attempted merely straight after it had been posted.  Since it's nearly been a week since my last point I though I try working out how to stop audio stuttering.

Of course, upon occasion you get it wrong, which I did - therefore I need to install my sound card again.  As I know and found out last time; my computer uses Realtek HD Audio which is the alsa alc269 driver, I tried following instructions and compiling the driver myself.

I also of course was following the sound troubleshooting on the forums through the manual and had proceeded to remember what was done last time.

Jerry:
You mentioned you installed the realtek driver, who gave you that instruction? This is where it has all gone wrong I suspect.

crunch182:
It's all honestly it's all gone horribly wrong again, I've lost my sound when I have been trying to find solutions to find stuttering sound.

I have the issue of losing my sound card again, and I really don't know how to install it?  I downloaded the realtek driver for my system but cannot seem to follow the instructions.  I have tried compiling/configuring the driver but fail to do so.  I get the following outputs:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/9191498

System report is attached.

[attachment deleted by admin, more than 25 days old]

Jerry:
Open a terminal and type in:

--- Code: ---aplay -l
--- End code ---

and

--- Code: ---cat /proc/asound/card0/codec#* | grep Codec
--- End code ---

and paste the results please.

crunch182:
Anyone got any suggestions for my stuttering audio, I guess trying other audio configurations? :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version