Yesterday, 06:32 AM
System Specs
| Operating System – Linux Lite | Linux Lite 7.4 |
| CPU / Processor | Core i7 |
| Memory (RAM) | 8 GB |
| Storage | mSATA SSD, Hard Drive (HDD) |
| Graphics (GPU) | Intel |
| Network device | Intel Centrino |
I am now trying to configure 7.4 in my Thinkpad, and I noticed that in the left pane of File manger, the drives are listed in the following order.
- File system
- dev/sda5
- dev/sda7
- dev/sda6
- dev/sda8
(I have a SSD and a HDD installed, and Linux Lite in in the SSD with other os, like WIndows 7...)
I tried to find a way to rearrange this in the right order to;
- File system
- dev/sda5
- dev/sda6
- dev/sda7
- dev/sda8
But, I can´t find a way to do this... This is a small detail, but I don´t see why I cannot change the order.
Thank you, and best regards
