General > Release Announcements

Linux Lite 6.0 Final Released

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mountain Giant:
I found minor bug. Right click menu still shows task manager, that no longer works. How change that and put new system monitor in that place?

f23948:

--- Quote from: jack019 on June 04, 2022, 11:38:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jerry on June 03, 2022, 05:00:33 PM ---Release Candidate's are for testing only, therefore there is no upgrade path.
"There is no upgrade path from Series to Series" eg. Series 5x to Series 6x.

--- End quote ---

Ok so you mean a fresh install of 6.0 final is the only option? Maybe it's a noob question, but why is this the case, if both releases share the same Ubuntu repo (namely jammy) and the same version for all installed packages?

--- End quote ---
fresh install

jack019:

--- Quote from: Jerry on June 03, 2022, 05:00:33 PM ---Release Candidate's are for testing only, therefore there is no upgrade path.

--- End quote ---

Ok so you mean a fresh install of 6.0 final is the only option? Maybe it's a noob question, but why is this the case, if both releases share the same Ubuntu repo (namely jammy) and the same version for all installed packages?

Jerry:
Release Candidate's are for testing only, therefore there is no upgrade path.

jack019:
Hi, what do you mean by "There is no upgrade path from Series to Series"?
I had Lite 6.0 Release Candidate, now I tried apt dist-upgrade but nothing happens. Can you confirm that by a simple apt upgrade I have 6.0 Final, now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version