General > Release Announcements

Linux Lite 4.8 Final Released

(1/8) > >>

iAnART:
Hi! just wanna thank you for linux lite. ive been a windows user for ages now, but when i stumbled across this os i immediately download the iso. I installed the os 2 days ago but ended up reinstalling again and again because of graphics issues. now everything is fine, and also fixed brightness. my laptop is old so i faced all these problems. im totally noob and depends all the linux commands on the internet.

I hope on the next release we can drag and drop files or folders to the recycle bin if possible. also the whisker menu icon when enlarged becomes blurry. maybe its just me who cares about this so just ignore.

Once again thank you.

https://file.army/i/Bz6m6kD
https://file.army/i/Bz6mEPQ

XbmcBG:
Thank you guys, you did a wonderful job. Everything works fine, there is nothing more to be desired. You saved an old computer from a recycling bin. Thank you again.
Screenshots of the "new" computer.

Jerry:

--- Quote from: k0nsl on January 26, 2020, 05:11:42 PM ---I have upgraded my X131e and so far it is still running just fine and the upgrade itself went very fast  :)

I will do my part in helping out by seeding the official torrent — everyone who can should do the same.

Thank you for yet another LL release, Mr. Bezencon.

With Nordic greetings,
-k0nsl

--- End quote ---

You're welcome :)

firenice03:

--- Quote from: Jerry on January 26, 2020, 03:35:44 PM ---Congratulations to firenice03. I will PM you soon for details. I'm sure the others would like to see a photo of you and your new Linux Lite Swag when you get it!

--- End quote ---

Thank you @Jerry - I sure will..

8) ;D 8) ;D

--- Quote from: Jerry on January 26, 2020, 03:45:08 PM ---Since no one guessed the two critical elements that I had originally chosen, I will now inform you.

1. Wallpaper - this is the default wallpaper for Windows 7
2. Font - The font used was plastered everywhere! I was sure someone would get this, but alas. The font is Segoe UI. "Light and Semibold versions of Segoe UI were introduced with Windows 7." Appearing first in Windows Vista, Windows 7 was the first OS to host the complete family for Segoe.

--- End quote ---

LOL - so close yet so far... I was looking at the words not the Font... HA HA....

Kudos to all that played!!!

k0nsl:
I have upgraded my X131e and so far it is still running just fine and the upgrade itself went very fast  :)

I will do my part in helping out by seeding the official torrent — everyone who can should do the same.

Thank you for yet another LL release, Mr. Bezencon.

With Nordic greetings,
-k0nsl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version