General > Release Announcements

Linux Lite 3.2 Final Released

<< < (2/13) > >>

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Jocklad on November 05, 2016, 08:40:54 AM ---Run LL 3.2x64 for about five hours last night.

It never coughed.

Running very well indeed.  :)

--- End quote ---

Good to hear :)

Jerry:

--- Quote from: darknetmatrix on November 05, 2016, 10:10:16 AM ---running LL3.2 since this morning on my desktop, i have installed Pragha music player on it and Papirus gtk icons.
Also my usual progs. like: radiotray, synapse, redshift and dropbox.
It was a difficult choice between LinuxLite and Mx16beta, but since LL is final.... the choice was made and i am really happy with it.
At first i thought LL was for beginners, but it is also a great choice for the average user!
A big thanx to Jerry and the dev.team for this great distro.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome :)

bfb:

--- Quote ---At first i thought LL was for beginners, but it is also a great choice for the average user!
--- End quote ---

I would second that. I use it for everything except the sort of  advanced music notation software such as Sibelius.
LL has a great offer of intelligently-chosen software, the best manual, and is stable and solid.

darknetmatrix:
running LL3.2 since this morning on my desktop, i have installed Pragha music player on it and Papirus gtk icons.
Also my usual progs. like: radiotray, synapse, redshift and dropbox.
It was a difficult choice between LinuxLite and Mx16beta, but since LL is final.... the choice was made and i am really happy with it.
At first i thought LL was for beginners, but it is also a great choice for the average user!
A big thanx to Jerry and the dev.team for this great distro.

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Jocklad on November 05, 2016, 08:40:54 AM ---Run LL 3.2x64 for about five hours last night.

It never coughed.

Running very well indeed.  :)

--- End quote ---

Nice :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version