You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Non-trivial RDP sessions

Author (Read 2191 times)

Non-trivial RDP sessions
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 02:57:01 AM »

supp0rtmail

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
Hi all!

Here an idea came to mind, but I have not yet understood whether it can be implemented and how.

There is a PC with linux lite 3.8-32bit and two outputs for monitors (vga, hdmi), keyboards (scanners in keyboard mode), mice, monitors, also in the amount of two pieces, freerdp is configured. I would like to start two freerdp sessions at system startup and authorize two different users on the terminal server under Windows (there is no problem with this, you can write a script), but the main catch is that each session opens on its own monitor and only with its own a set of keyboard and mouse, for good, there was a binding to the USB port, and not to the device, so that in which case it was possible to hot-swap the device. If anyone had experience with similar implementations or can give good advice, I will be glad to help.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section