You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Font Scaling

Author (Read 3031 times)

Re: Font Scaling
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 08:03:51 AM »

kris84

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
Hm... I played with that setting, and found a DPI that looked good in the font window. But the fonts inside the applications didn't change. There's still small text inside Thunderbird, Firefox, LibreOffice, Leafpad, and I'm sure other applications as well. I rebooted just to see if that would have any effect, but everything is still small. This box I'm typing in is what you'd expect about 8 point font to look like, even though Firefox has a default font size of 16.

Re: Font Scaling
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 01:00:05 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
Would be better to revert all the changes you made and just use the DPI setting. Settings Manager, Appearance, Fonts.

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

Font Scaling
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 05:59:07 PM »

kris84

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
I've just installed LL 4 on an Acer Aspire V 13 with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. I've adjusted the fonts for the windows, panel, and icons, but the fonts inside of applications seem smaller than they should be. Is there a place to scale up the font size without having to zoom in on all the applications?

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section