You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

font mix on forum board

Author (Read 2356 times)

font mix on forum board
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 09:54:50 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
Recently my Windows 10/11 box running Edge shows what looks like sans fonts and some serif fonts on the forum. Edge running in Linux Lite shows all sans just like Firefox. I'm assuming a Windows quirk but the miserable apostrophe quirk only exists on this SM forum so maybe the whole thing is still buggy. Forums on Debian and Bunsen are consistently the same with both browsers and Windows, LL, Debian and BL OSs. Just a comment not a complaint. I've researched the apostrophe de-limiter problem but given the deployed script source there really is no solution. Sometimes code shortcuts don't workout as planned but I don't get how the SM developers could overlook something so obvious.

TC       
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section