Software - Support > Other

Accidentally deleted the bottom start bar

<< < (2/3) > >>

GatesHater52:
Great! I'll try when I get home. Long live LL.

Jerry:
Right click anywhere on the Desktop, Settings, Lite Tweaks, Restore Taskbar. Logout/In.

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

GatesHater52:
I just did the same thing. I right clocked on my firefox "shortcut", and the whole panel disappeared. Is there a way to get it back without rebuilding? LL6.0 64bit

arxontas:
For the 3.8 32 bit it works from the terminal with all this commands.
cp -r ~/.config/xfce4 ~/.config/xfce4.old
cp -r ~/.config/xfce4-session ~/.config/xfce4-session.old
xfce4-panel --quit ; pkill xfconfd ; rm -rf ~/.config/xfce4; rm -rf ~/.config/xfce4-session ; cp -Rf /etc/skel/.config/xfce4 ~/.config/xfce4; cp -Rf /etc/skel/.config/xfce4-session ~/.config/xfce4-session ; sudo reboo

I do not know if this going to work with ur 4.2 64bit
arxontas

firenice03:
If completely deleted its possible to rebuild it by configuring a new panel and adding in New Items, Launchers, Separators etc etc... Which is what @UltraCookie is referring..
This older post may help to get you back in the right direction.. https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/other/taskbar-is-missing/msg3026/#msg3026

If the original panel (panel1) is still there only jacked up may be posting a screenshot, someone might be able to give input...

Another option, if you have made a recent Time Shift backup would be to use use the restore point and revert back...

** Update ** added a screenshot of my 3.x system.. Should be relatively close.. Panel /Add New/Properties of an object... You'll add then tweak setting it its own properties, not the just panel properties.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version