You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Corsair Gaming Mouse not working on Linux Lite 4.6

Author (Read 9547 times)

Re: Corsair Gaming Mouse not working on Linux Lite 4.6
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 09:25:04 AM »

TheDead

• Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Worshipper
    • View Profile
    • My OpenDesktop Projects

• CPU: HAL9000

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Quantum State VR v.3

• Kernel: 4.x
Nice!

Now on to some gamezzz! ;)
- TheDead (TheUxNo0b)

If my blabbering was helpful, please click my [Thank] link.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 08:23:34 AM »

arf

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• MEMORY: 16Gb
Yeah that seems to work the driver for Corsair (note there is a newer version just follow the link in he readme) now have my mouse thank so very much will change this to solved

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 07:49:09 AM »

TheDead

• Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Worshipper
    • View Profile
    • My OpenDesktop Projects

• CPU: HAL9000

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Quantum State VR v.3

• Kernel: 4.x
Seems a few people have issue with this mouse...Seems Disabling the joystik from controlling the mouse helps a few (mentionned for Manjaro Linus but worth a try) :

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Gamepad#Disable_joystick_from_controlling_mouse
There is also a project for a driver of Corsair devices which could be another thing to look at :
https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=133929&t=133929
Hope this helps!

- TheDead (TheUxNo0b)

If my blabbering was helpful, please click my [Thank] link.

Corsair Gaming Mouse not working on Linux Lite 4.6
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 09:47:15 PM »

arf

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• MEMORY: 16Gb
Hi new user here and final made the best switch to linux.
I had linux lite 3.8 and I had brought a Corsair Gaming Harpoon RGB Mouse as my mouse wheel had broken on my older mouse and when I had upgraded to Linux Lite 4.6 (yes i know i waited a while to upgrade)  my mouse had stopped working it is not responsive there is still power going to it as it does light up but the sensor isn't working on it. I have tried different USB ports still not working, I have even tried few of my friends PC and it works fine on theirs and had previous worked on Linux Lite 3.8 but as soon as i upgraded it had stopped working it was even working on the live version of 4.6 but when I installed 4.6 it had stopped working and yes i have enabled it on the mouse and touchpad settings still not working.
I have had to go back to my previous mouse so scrolling it a world of pain for me right now. If anyone has any ideas of a solution to this I am willing to try anything.
Just try and give me noob friendly advice as I'm still pretty new to using the terminal and such. Any help would be great seem like a weird issue to have. If any further information is needed I can provide it just may needed to be pointed in the right direction as I'm still fairly new to this system. Thank you very much and looking forward to your answers and suggestions.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 08:26:35 AM by arf »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section