You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

LinuxLite Web Site

Author (Read 3358 times)

Re: LinuxLite Web Site
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 03:26:50 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x

Re: LinuxLite Web Site
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 06:32:02 PM »

bonnevie

• Forum Regular
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel i3 Dual Core

• MEMORY: 12Gb

• Kernel: 5.x

Hello geeksw and welcome!
Not sure what problem you encountered.  I just googled the link Linux Lite Download and it lead me to this
Code: [Select]
https://www.linuxliteos.com/download.phpclicked on $0 donation and then on 64Bit Download which is a very large, green (edit: BLUE!) button, and that was it.
So basically 2 clicks.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:55:52 PM by bonnevie »
LL6.6 in VM
LL5.8 Host

LinuxLite Web Site
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 03:44:24 PM »

geeksw

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: i5

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: intel
Hey gang;
Been a linux user since "old" Redhat 5.2 in 1998 .  I use Linuxlite because I use old hardware (which it runs on), I like XFCE, and I like that its downstream from Debian/Ubuntu.  Your web site, especially your download page is clogged with ads, circular links, and links to junk software.  There is not, that I have found, an obvious download link on the download page to download the latest version (all the links I found seem to lead elsewhere). I finally got the download from the ftp mirror.  Gang, I really like and use this distribution, but are you trying to commit web design suicide??.  To the web site designer, "Glad your here, but please go back to the drawing board, site is really bad / hard to use because of the above".  Have a great day.
geeksw
John 3:16

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section