General > On Topic

Linux Lite - Pay What You Can

(1/5) > >>

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Artim on October 27, 2022, 02:22:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jerry on October 14, 2022, 06:00:04 PM ---Would love to see photos of your purchases in action! Thank you for your support Artim.

--- End quote ---

Wellllll,
The coffee mug is good, but the hoodie was the wrong size. I gave it to someone who it fits. They don't care that it's a Linux Lite hoodie, they just think it's very cool looking! as do I.

--- End quote ---

Great to hear :)

Artim:

--- Quote from: Jerry on October 14, 2022, 06:00:04 PM ---Would love to see photos of your purchases in action! Thank you for your support Artim.

--- End quote ---

Wellllll,
The coffee mug is good, but the hoodie was the wrong size. I gave it to someone who it fits. They don't care that it's a Linux Lite hoodie, they just think it's very cool looking! as do I.

Jerry:
Well, after much toing and froing, Stripe is back on board. At this stage, I'm just going to leave the option on the main page. See how this goes.

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Artim on October 14, 2022, 05:27:43 AM ---I'm with @kissbaby3 on this. I have donated before, using my ordinary credit card on the secure site, but with the ridiculous changes Paypal made (and then rescinded, but too late), I'll be using one of those prepaid Visa cards from now on. I did just buy a new coffee cup and hoodie last week. But I think direct donations are the best way to go. If there's an alternative to Paypal, please consider using that too.

--- End quote ---

Would love to see photos of your purchases in action! Thank you for your support Artim.

Artim:
I'm with @kissbaby3 on this. I have donated before, using my ordinary credit card on the secure site, but with the ridiculous changes Paypal made (and then rescinded, but too late), I'll be using one of those prepaid Visa cards from now on. I did just buy a new coffee cup and hoodie last week. But I think direct donations are the best way to go. If there's an alternative to Paypal, please consider using that too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version