General > On Topic

Linux Lite - Pay What You Can

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Artim on October 14, 2022, 05:27:43 AM ---I'm with @kissbaby3 on this. I have donated before, using my ordinary credit card on the secure site, but with the ridiculous changes Paypal made (and then rescinded, but too late), I'll be using one of those prepaid Visa cards from now on. I did just buy a new coffee cup and hoodie last week. But I think direct donations are the best way to go. If there's an alternative to Paypal, please consider using that too.

--- End quote ---

Would love to see photos of your purchases in action! Thank you for your support Artim.

Artim:
I'm with @kissbaby3 on this. I have donated before, using my ordinary credit card on the secure site, but with the ridiculous changes Paypal made (and then rescinded, but too late), I'll be using one of those prepaid Visa cards from now on. I did just buy a new coffee cup and hoodie last week. But I think direct donations are the best way to go. If there's an alternative to Paypal, please consider using that too.

Jerry:
Out of seemingly nowhere, Stripe has decided to classify us as 'crowdfunding'.

This makes us in breach of their Terms. So, no more 'Pay what you Want' until some time in the future...maybe.
Website will be updated in the next couple of days.

Jerry:
Thank you all for your wonderfully, generous support

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

vint:
I donated a coffee a while back using PayPal, made me feel a bit better for getting such an awesome OS for free.  I would like to donate more and will in the near future.  I would think everyone could donate $5.00 every now and then and not break the budget.

Best regards,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version