General > On Topic

Its happening can you feel it

(1/2) > >>

Moltke:
Looks awesome!  :045: It would be great if those install slides could be translated to other languages. Just saying.  :55:

Jerry:
New/revised Install Slides...

Moltke:

--- Quote from: firenice03 on March 20, 2022, 10:01:43 PM ---Looking good 👍

@Moltke if I'm not mistaken zoom is in Lite Software and maybe Teams??
The laptop I run is 4.8 still... awaiting for 6.0

--- End quote ---

@firenice03 Indeed. Yes, you're right. I just checked and there they are. Should've taken a look before posting lol

firenice03:
Looking good 👍

@Moltke if I'm not mistaken zoom is in Lite Software and maybe Teams??
The laptop I run is 4.8 still... awaiting for 6.0

Moltke:

--- Quote from: Jerry on March 20, 2022, 03:28:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: trinidad on March 20, 2022, 11:41:53 AM ---Quite exciting. SID and 5.15 kernel. On the subject of 6.x perhaps nmap, zenmap, and LinSSID could be considered for inclusion in Lite Software. New users could find these great network tools easily then. Indispensable to me for cross platform networking, IoT and LAN checking.

TC 

--- End quote ---

Not sure about those kind of tools, more of a niche thing. Can't see our Windows folk en masse using them, let alone requesting them, more of a personal thing. Thanks anyway TC.

--- End quote ---

What about some(other)video conferencing tools?  I think Cisco Webex or Jitsi meet (open source) might come handy. Just saying. I personally use Zoom and Cisco, and the latter seems to work better in Linux than the other(Zoom)  :55:  By the way, those screenshots on LL 6 series look really nice, Jerry. Awesome work!  :045:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version