General > On Topic

HUGE THANK YOU TO FORUM HELPERS

(1/1)

Dookus:
In my case, it has been the quality of the project that brings me here hoping to learn more and if I can, help others, as I have been helped ...

Thank you!

N4RPS:
Hello, All!

As I approach six months of participation in this forum, it is amazing to have witnessed how much this community has grown in that period of time. So many people here actively participate in 'giving something back'.

When a community 'steps up to the plate' to handle a majority of the support issues and other questions, this frees up time for the developers to focus on bug fixes and enhancements to the OS itself. This is one of those all-too-few situations when 'everybody wins'...

73 DE N4RPS
Rob

rijnsma:
Ooo... this is a beautiful, very productive peace of work Valtam.
And a friendly forum indeed. Thanks a lot !  ;)

l337n1nj4:
Thank you, Valtam and LL team for the awesome OS, and also to everyone on this forum. Other Linux distros (not mentioning any single one specifically, *cough*) have forums with people who are.... "less understanding". This is probably the best group of Linux users I've ever talked to. Thanks again everyone!  ;D

Jerry:
I just wanted to recognize some of the AMAZING people we have around here.

It's not my style to thank people individually because I'm afraid I would miss someone out, or make the lesser contributors sound less important, which they are far from.

So from me Jerry, thank you to all the people that are helping others out here, it's incredible to witness and makes every hour spent developing this OS well worth the effort. Your etiquette, demeanor and level of plain-english-detail in your replies does not go unnoticed.  You know who your are...

THANK YOU!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version