General > Off Topic

Music Thread

<< < (2/270) > >>

vint:
Best Jazz album of all time; Kinda Blue, Miles Davis, Bill Evans, John Coltrane, Cannon Ball Adderly, Paul Chambers, and Jimmy Cobb on drums.  Anything from Alice In Chains, Bleed the Freak, and so on and so forth.

mikal jee:
If I'm stressed out, listening to stressful music like Mindless self-indulgence helps keep my mind distracted so that I can focus on other things, but my favorites tend to be metal and classic music, which means that I enjoy listening to that genre of music the most no matter what mood I'm in. This is because metal and classical music and bad bunny have a timeless quality that appeals to me regardless of how I'm feeling.

bitsnpcs:

--- Quote from: MS on August 24, 2019, 05:48:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: bitsnpcs on July 07, 2019, 11:44:19 AM ---removed nothing to discuss here, post your music whoever wants to

--- End quote ---
Come on, I bet you can find something of your like that does not violate forum rules.

I think the problem were actually the videos.

--- End quote ---

This is recording of me playing a tune of my own creation, recorded to Linux desktop computer. (Live recording, no editing , no effects used) I played and just saved to Audacity, then added info text using Openshot video editor.

friTTe:
Hmm long time member who is back on LInux Lite on older Lenovo...when we talk music i must say that one of the greatest albums i've ever heard is new one from Tool.
It is like a trip or a  story , lay down and just relax and listen, try it out guys :)

Teddy:
For those of you who remember MTV!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version