General > Off Topic

Movie Scenes Thread

<< < (2/7) > >>

MS:
In the canvas of the Cyberpunk 2020 anniversary, deep regards to the open source movement:

MS:
STALKER spoilers ahead.

MS:

I do argue that science-fiction is superior to fantasy genre, but I do it for the sake of argument and competition. Everything done good, done justice, is certainly worth to be experienced, if to assume anything is worth to be experienced at all. Like this philosophical question of, is existence worth your time? What is time outside of existence? I am ultimately fascinated by the nature of perception, as German philosopher Immanuel Kant has depicted the matter. What the Kant did regarding the topic, is to emphasize, that our senses are only messengers, communicating to our brain whatever they can understand of the subject they encounter on their path. Our brain combines all this information together and builds the "objective" - paradox - world image within itself, that it takes as the foundation to make decisions projecting on our survival. Perhaps there are other sources of information available to the brain, other senses involved - but these senses, simply did not make enough sense - duh - or practical application, to become as significant as those we mostly relay on. Kind of like in the world of Linux distributions, if to allow for such comparison, where some distributions are more influential than the other. Either how, that we live selectively in a world tailored to fashion our bodies - or otherwise speaking, in a world strictly defined by the same dimensions that are able to seize our bodies - does not mean other dimensions do not exist. We are simply sense-blind to them, as we have become more bound to our bodies and terms of physical survival. Understanding that, this is where the realm magic kicks in. Thinking about it, to give it an image, I can only imagine fractals in motion.

MS:
Ugly movie, hard rated for violence, but does make an impression:

bitsnpcs:

The second series of killing eve is out now, I binged watched this (which is rare for me) 2 weeks ago, I enjoyed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version