You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Has anyone Dual Booted Linux lite with ...

Author (Read 3383 times)

Re: Has anyone Dual Booted Linux lite with ...
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 11:08:17 AM »

Brian Lowe

• New to Forums
    • View Profile
I start with Linux lite . Actually enjoy the feasibility of LL. Quick  stable platform. Every Debian program file
available in the synaptic package manager. i started with Ubuntu 7.04 helped the Linux community over the years
by installing new test release updates. Reporting bug fixes to the Linux community. On a couple of different platforms
I installed a stable version of a Linux platform and started adding packages to the platform thru synaptic package manager Linux
wound up with broken pipes.. aggravation..which lead to determination.. fixed all the 15 broken pipes.. then released it to the Linux Community.[That is all of you] 10500 ..ish  different packages i added within that O.S... Working Together.. we .. are .. Better .. This is what makes LINUX ..MORE. . The community of Linux. I offer gratitude for what all of you do. My first L.L. 2.2 64bit.
Then I started Dual Booting one Platform with another..  like DEBIAN Lenny Server [10 DVDs} with OPEN SUSE 11.0...Server/Desktop
...LL 4.4 D.B. FEDORA 30 workstation.. Open SUSE is still having difficulties obtaining and keeping a stable platform..I wait ..Now after Reinstalling Linux Lite 4.4 _64bit and have 2372 installed package files including the new Kernel 5.1.0 I am back online. i get test release updates. just sent a hardware report off for the community with Lite Info. Check out the shop.. 32 bit & 64 bit on the same USB Linux Lite.
Re-installed Linux lite 64 bit & Dual Booted it with Manjaro KDE 64 bit on my WD 640 GB HDD.
 Keep up all of the Good Work that all of you do !       Thank You For Being You.
                                  8)

Wow this really helped me out. I am a quiet new to the dual boot scene.

Regards.
Brian

Has anyone Dual Booted Linux lite with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 09:58:29 AM »

bernard stafford

• KoFi Supporter
  • Occasional Poster
    • View Profile

• MEMORY: 8Gb

• Kernel: 5.x
I start with Linux lite . Actually enjoy the feasibility of LL. Quick  stable platform. Every Debian program file
available in the synaptic package manager. i started with Ubuntu 7.04 helped the Linux community over the years
by installing new test release updates. Reporting bug fixes to the Linux community. On a couple of different platforms
I installed a stable version of a Linux platform and started adding packages to the platform thru synaptic package manager Linux
wound up with broken pipes.. aggravation..which lead to determination.. fixed all the 15 broken pipes.. then released it to the Linux Community.[That is all of you] 10500 ..ish  different packages i added within that O.S... Working Together.. we .. are .. Better .. This is what makes LINUX ..MORE. . The community of Linux. I offer gratitude for what all of you do. My first L.L. 2.2 64bit.
Then I started Dual Booting one Platform with another..  like DEBIAN Lenny Server [10 DVDs} with OPEN SUSE 11.0...Server/Desktop
...LL 4.4 D.B. FEDORA 30 workstation.. Open SUSE is still having difficulties obtaining and keeping a stable platform..I wait ..Now after Reinstalling Linux Lite 4.4 _64bit and have 2372 installed package files including the new Kernel 5.1.0 I am back online. i get test release updates. just sent a hardware report off for the community with Lite Info. Check out the shop.. 32 bit & 64 bit on the same USB Linux Lite.
Re-installed Linux lite 64 bit & Dual Booted it with Manjaro KDE 64 bit on my WD 640 GB HDD.
 Keep up all of the Good Work that all of you do !       Thank You For Being You.
                                  8)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:14:51 PM by bernard stafford »
launchpad.net <- 
debian.org <-
GitHub.com <-
kde.org <-
I stay busy with LINUX,
Together we are LINUX...!

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section