You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Go away, Year 2020!!!

Author (Read 2467 times)

Re: Go away, Year 2020!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 07:17:03 AM »

Artim

• Always Learning
  • PayPal Supporter
  • Gold Level Poster
  • Lieutenant Commander, Confederate Space Force
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Technophobe

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz

• MEMORY: 3Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller

• Kernel: 5.x
I managed to get the 'rona, or something like it (flu maybe, who knows) in the final week of 2020. The perfect ending to a year like 2020. Any little physical effort leaves me out of breath, got chills, sneezes, runny nose, deep chest cough, etc. But I'm still a generally cheerful person, and at peace that in spite of how bad things look, the universe is unfolding as it should, according to it's Creator's master plan. While I'm happy to have 2020 behind me, I still appreciate the things the last year has taught us - about ourselves, our societies, and what things really matter.
Happy 2021 one and all!

Re: Go away, Year 2020!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 06:18:22 AM »

pkmaarsen

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel Core i5-520M 2.4 GHZ

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel Graphics GMA HD GPU

Happy New Year, Swamp Rat and all other users of Linux Lite. May 2021 become a year of recovery!

Go away, Year 2020!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 11:04:03 PM »

Swamp Rat

• PayPal Supporter
  • New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: i5

• MEMORY: 8Gb

Where I live, there are only minutes left before this dismal year 2020 gets relegated to the dustbin or septic tank of history. This is one year that I will NOT miss leaving. In cartoons, the old year is depicted as a tired old man and the new year as a smiling infant. The old man for 2020 should be depicted as beat up and barely hanging on to life. This year's new baby should have a look of terror.

Actually, although life was anything but "normal" for me, it really wasn't all that bad compared to what others experienced. I successfully avoided contracting COVID-19 or any other serious affliction so far. Since I am retired, I had no job to lose, as many others did. And I did begin using Linux Lite. So I will take this opportunity to wish all here and elsewhere a

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2021.

Swamp Rat

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section