You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Christmas

Author (Read 8254 times)

Re: Christmas
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2022, 10:28:53 AM »

vint

• Lignarius Faber
  • Forum Regular
  • Linux Novice
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel celeron 900 @ 2.20 GHz

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: mesa DRI Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset

• Kernel: 5.x
@trinidad,
Your Daughter lives not far from me, and I'm so glad I don't live in the frozen North any longer.  I'm from Northwest Indiana and lived between there and Southwest Michigan for the first half of my life, never want to see lake effect snow again.  Winters in central Texas are usually not this cold on average but the last 2 years have been exceptionally Northern tundra like. 
I dig the winter theme forum and was pleasantly surprised when I opened it up.  Thanks Jerry and to all Merry Christmas.
Vint,
God Bless Texas

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2022, 09:24:31 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

Winter's chill has invaded Texas and it is 20 degrees here at the Ponderosa with a 20 mph North wind
I envy you, sounds like Spring to me (Burlington WI) -15 below yesterday and 40 mile an hour wind. Pretty brutal. My best friend in Shawano WI was at -22 below 40 mile an hour wind and 17 inches of snow. Has yet to venture out of his house. Two people died froze to the sidewalk in Milwaukee the last couple of days. Only times I ever wish I was in San Juan again, or else with my daughter in Smithville TX.

Forums Xmas theme set. It's been a year, so if there are some quirks, please let me know.
Looks fine Jerry.
Merry Christmas to all.
TC

All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 04:39:55 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

Forums Xmas theme set. It's been a year, so if there are some quirks, please let me know. Will see if I have time to look at it :)

Clear your browser cache if you cannot see the Xmas theme (or you may have your own theme set under your Profile).

« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 05:30:29 PM by Jerry »

Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 12:23:58 PM »

vint

• Lignarius Faber
  • Forum Regular
  • Linux Novice
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel celeron 900 @ 2.20 GHz

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: mesa DRI Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset

Howdy y'all,

Winter's chill has invaded Texas and it is 20 degrees here at the Ponderosa with a 20 mph North wind.  I just want to thank everyone who has helped me along with my Linux Lite challenges and gave top notch advise. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me and mine here in the great Republic of Texas, USA and may all your wishes come true.

Best regards,
Vint,
God Bless Texas

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section