You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Child abuse threats on the forum

Author (Read 3711 times)

Re: Child abuse threats on the forum
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 08:27:39 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
puppet account now also blocked in an attempt to solve this as no support has been given by the staff here.

The Staff have still not received a Report. When there is a grievance, people must use the Report function. Why? Because this gets seen by all the Staff Moderating as they receive an email too. This makes sure that no Staff get left out of the decision making process. Please do not send people PM's. The Forum is not a place to air disagreements, it is a place for people needing help with the operating system to get the help they need.

@bitsnpcs I am going too send you a PM. I am also locking this thread. If either party resume this discussion elsewhere in the Forum it will be dealt with firmly.

Quote from: bitsnpcs
I have sent you the PM I received from the puppet forum account used to bypass the forum blocking, that attempts coercion of a minor, and asks me to manipulate yourself, and the community, by fabricating a response.

Please in your next PM to me @bitsnpcs send me evidence from the above quote.

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 04:37:51 PM »

MohamedKhaled

• Forum Regular
  • Using Dell Inspiron 6400
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo t7400 2.16GHZ-2.17GHZ

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Mesa DRI Intel 945GM
yes iam happy that this (too) passed
it appears like i should review what i write alot before clicking the post icon

I do not believe your smoke at all.

My personal opinion is I do not believe that for 1 second.

yes, didnt expect you to do so ,i have been in such situations before  ,but its the first time for me to cause it to someone
Just Installed Linux lite??? check this tutorial
Have I Helped? Click [Thanks] button to the right.
Yours,
Mohammed Khaled

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

• Kernel: 4.x
puppet account now also blocked in an attempt to solve this as no support has been given by the staff here.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 08:50:07 AM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

If you have any issues with a post, please use the Report function and the team will address it.

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

Okay I will do this, I used time writing a reply and by then it had already been removed and couldn't click on it, I should have just clicked to begin with.
It's rare I have only clicked report of 2 posts here and both it was because they were new accounts and the entire posts were spam adverts.

Edit -
I have sent you the PM I received from the puppet forum account used to bypass the forum blocking, that attempts coercion of a minor, and asks me to manipulate yourself, and the community, by fabricating a response.

hi , no.1 iam sorry for any trouble i did i LETTERLY didnt mean that
no.2 i didnt actualley mean you .. i mean the guy that wrote this post
https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/suggestions-and-feedback/closed-minds/msg36552/?topicseen#msg36552
no.3 i didnt want to stalk anyone ... he entered a community for Linux to swear Linux ... i find that madness .. also
no.3 "Mohammed being a newly made account for an existing member" i can guarantee for you that being wrong .. as I said before "it's my first month with Linux"
no.5 as you can see the email I was actually targeted have already made 25 posts all made of lies .. I mean don't you think that he deserves some penalty https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/profile/?area=showposts;u=6792
Anyway I am sure that this is some sort of misunderstanding and I wish we can get over that .. thanks

If it was not meant for me then I made a mistake and I apologize for that mistake.
Personal opinion - I do not believe your smoke at all.

I do believe you wrote intention to stalk someone who you thought was 12 years old, I do not apologize for bringing this to the attention of staff and the community, because whether that is me, or another youth ,(or adult), it is wrong.

If you have now decided not to do so then that is good. - My personal opinion is I do not believe that for 1 second.

"we can get over that" - we can coexist on this forum, as it seems this is what is expected.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:07:06 PM by bitsnpcs »

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 07:54:45 AM »

MohamedKhaled

• Forum Regular
  • Using Dell Inspiron 6400
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo t7400 2.16GHZ-2.17GHZ

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Mesa DRI Intel 945GM
hi, every one and I m sorry for having to do this but you all know I was busy last few days upgrading to 64bit and I have something to say that post,

anyway, I want to say CONGRATS to everyone reading this ... we finally won ... I have already replayed and congratulated every one about us being the best overall winner in that blog .. but actually here's a secret (i didn't actually hop off my chair when reading this) because actually, guys, that's an opinion I may like arch Linux while you don't but for real now we have our own HATER .. I mean we have a saying here in Egypt and it's (if you don't have your own hater then you are nothing) and now we can rest assured that we are a THING

but leave from this now, hmm I am thinking about the identity of that liar there ... who is he

well actually am going to run a poll hmm let's see  VOTE NOW is he
1- a guy from windows team that wants to drove people away
2- a guy from another Linux distro that wants to (drove people away too)
3- a 12-year-old kid just having fun trying new words he learned at school (probably this is the case)
thanks, guys and again congrats,
MKhaled

This above quote post and thread was recently removed by staff, for which I am grateful.
As it was targeted at me I will give an opinion.

I am not a guy I am a girl.
I am not 12 years old.
I am 15 years old.
However I was 12 years old when I joined this forum 3 years ago to begin to learn Linux for the first time.

My problem lies in -
1. this was a post targeted at myself.
2. It is a criminal act
3. I want that crime recorded by staff, I want to report that to them, in the legally required manner. So staff can monitor that other users in the community do not have this safety issue in future.

Mohamed states very clearly he wants to stalk what he believes to be a 12 year old, and he asks others to help him in this crime.

That post has made me feel very uneasy and nervous.
I am fully aware this user has stalked me on the forum/my posts from the day he joined.
It also worries me it may not be a coincidence the age stated, as you can see,  it could be based on a long term issue with Mohamed being a newly made account of an existing member in the community among everyone, this is a fear anyhow.
hi , no.1 iam sorry for any trouble i did i LETTERLY didnt mean that
no.2 i didnt actualley mean you .. i mean the guy that wrote this post
https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/suggestions-and-feedback/closed-minds/msg36552/?topicseen#msg36552
no.3 i didnt want to stalk anyone ... he entered a community for Linux to swear Linux ... i find that madness .. also
no.3 "Mohammed being a newly made account for an existing member" i can guarantee for you that being wrong .. as I said before "it's my first month with Linux"
no.5 as you can see the email I was actually targeted have already made 25 posts all made of lies .. I mean don't you think that he deserves some penalty https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/profile/?area=showposts;u=6792
Anyway I am sure that this is some sort of misunderstanding and I wish we can get over that .. thanks

Just Installed Linux lite??? check this tutorial
Have I Helped? Click [Thanks] button to the right.
Yours,
Mohammed Khaled

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 12:08:50 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
If you have any issues with a post, please use the Report function and the team will address it.

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

Child abuse threats on the forum
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

hi, every one and I m sorry for having to do this but you all know I was busy last few days upgrading to 64bit and I have something to say that post,

anyway, I want to say CONGRATS to everyone reading this ... we finally won ... I have already replayed and congratulated every one about us being the best overall winner in that blog .. but actually here's a secret (i didn't actually hop off my chair when reading this) because actually, guys, that's an opinion I may like arch Linux while you don't but for real now we have our own HATER .. I mean we have a saying here in Egypt and it's (if you don't have your own hater then you are nothing) and now we can rest assured that we are a THING

but leave from this now, hmm I am thinking about the identity of that liar there ... who is he

well actually am going to run a poll hmm let's see  VOTE NOW is he
1- a guy from windows team that wants to drove people away
2- a guy from another Linux distro that wants to (drove people away too)
3- a 12-year-old kid just having fun trying new words he learned at school (probably this is the case)
thanks, guys and again congrats,
MKhaled

This above quote post and thread was recently removed by staff, for which I am grateful.
As it was targeted at me I will give an opinion.

I am not a guy I am a girl.
I am not 12 years old.
I am 15 years old.
However I was 12 years old when I joined this forum 3 years ago to begin to learn Linux for the first time.

My problem lies in -
1. this was a post targeted at myself.
2. It is a criminal act
3. I want that crime recorded by staff, I want to report that to them, in the legally required manner. So staff can monitor that other users in the community do not have this safety issue in future.

Mohamed states very clearly he wants to stalk what he believes to be a 12 year old, and he asks others to help him in this crime.

That post has made me feel very uneasy and nervous.
I am fully aware this user has stalked me on the forum/my posts from the day he joined.
It also worries me it may not be a coincidence the age stated, as you can see,  it could be based on a long term issue with Mohamed being a newly made account of an existing member in the community among everyone, this is a fear anyhow.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:53:16 PM by bitsnpcs »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section