You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Learn some basic WIFI security utilities

Author (Read 8236 times)

Re: Learn some basic WIFI security utilities
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 03:57:06 PM »

OzarkJoe

• Average Joe
  • New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Newbie
    • View Profile

• CPU: AMD E-300

• MEMORY: 8Gb

• Kernel: 5.x

Some basic usage of nmap for Windows 10 and Linux Lite users and iftop, avahi-browse, ss, and tcpdump for Linux Lite users. Simple steps to monitor your home WIFI.
https://www.dbts-analytics.com/llwhoiswf1.html
TC

My issue is not with my WiFi but my ISP. The signal drops out all the time. I need something that tracks when the internet drops out and logs it.

I've had the ISP tech guys out multiple times and they haven't been here when it dropped. I've shared my router log with them and they weren't able to track down the problem.

• Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk •

Learn some basic WIFI security utilities
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 10:08:43 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
Some basic usage of nmap for Windows 10 and Linux Lite users and iftop, avahi-browse, ss, and tcpdump for Linux Lite users. Simple steps to monitor your home WIFI.
https://www.dbts-analytics.com/llwhoiswf1.html
TC

All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section