You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

how to download video on youtube in linux lite

Author (Read 8772 times)

Re: how to download video on youtube in linux lite
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

• Kernel: 5.x
Don't mean to be a party pooper, but this is against YouTubes Terms of Service ramzy, you'll have to find another resource for your answer.

Quote from: YouTube
You agree not to access Content or any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Service, and solely for Streaming. "Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of the material by YouTube via the Internet to a user operated Internet enabled device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be downloaded (either permanently or temporarily), copied, stored, or redistributed by the user.
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 01:35:55 PM »

ramzy

Thank you very much Scott .Is there a way in google chrome ؟ :)

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 11:26:45 AM »

Scott

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Dual core Intel Core i3 M 330

• MEMORY: 6Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel Integrated Graphics
Hi Ramzy.
The Firefox add-on 1-Click YouTube Video Download works well for me. More information and download here.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1-click-youtube-video-downl/?src=userprofile

how to download video on youtube in linux lite
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:46 AM »

ramzy

Hello .What is the program that I can download videos in the Internet in linux lite  :-\ .and thank you
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:00:27 AM by ramzy »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section