Customization > Member Submitted Artwork

New Donor Forum Badges

(1/3) > >>

WestX64:
Lol perhaps I need to come out with Shaggy and Jerry badges.  Or just developer badges in general.  I'll see what I can do!

Jerry:
Muh feels :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

shaggytwodope:
Why isnt there a shaggy badge :-(

torreydale:
My mistake.  I saw that you said Platinum was for platinum level forum posters.  I overlooked that you said the Gold badge was for gold donators and/or posters.

WestX64:

--- Quote from: torreydale on February 24, 2016, 01:19:16 PM ---I hope it does, too.  But I can also see it in conflict with one's forum posting level.  There is a gold level for forum posters, too.  If I were brand new, perhaps I would notice the difference, especially since the badge would be just above the word "Donator."

--- End quote ---

I see what you mean, but I have no problem with people who haven't donated money but have a gold or platinum level forum post status using the badges.  The way I see it, if a person has a gold or platinum level forum posting status that means they have contributed a great deal to the Linux Lite community even if they haven't donated actual money.  This is why I specified above that the gold donor badge is for people who are gold donors and/or who have gold level posting status on the forums.  However, I will work on other badges or something that distinguishes between the two to try to make it less confusing.  Thank you for the suggestion!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version