Development > Linux Lite Software Development

Linux Lite Kernel

<< < (3/64) > >>

Jerry:

--- Quote from: myrddin on July 01, 2014, 08:37:44 AM ---Is there anything in particular that you would like me to try ???

--- End quote ---

Just what is mentioned in the first post, if you have those brands. Other than that, thank you for your feedback :)

newtusmaximus:
Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Si1520  + 2GB RAM on LL 2.0 + new trial Kernel. Video working fine on INTEL 945GM/GMS 943/940 GML Integrated Graphics Controller (rev03).  Display max 1280 x 800

Was working on original Kernel.

As an aside - I know it should be in software section- but Google Earth still does not work as "unsupported graphics card" even after the kernel upgrade - Works on this machine with Puppy Linux 5.7.1 and Xorph  Puppy upgrade..

Jerry:

--- Quote from: newtusmaximus on July 04, 2014, 12:02:59 PM ---Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Si1520  + 2GB RAM on LL 2.0 + new trial Kernel. Video working fine on INTEL 945GM/GMS 943/940 GML Integrated Graphics Controller (rev03).  Display max 1280 x 800

Was working on original Kernel.

As an aside - I know it should be in software section- but Google Earth still does not work as "unsupported graphics card" even after the kernel upgrade - Works on this machine with Puppy Linux 5.7.1 and Xorph  Puppy upgrade..

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the Intel feedback, much appreciated.

stamper:
I install kernel 3.16 RC6 and what a surpise. No errors or problems with this kernel. I hope that more Lite-users it gone testing it.

Jerry:
This thread is specifically for the linux-headers-linuxlite-3.15.0 linux-image-linuxlite-3.15.0 kernel, I don't want people confusing the issue with other kernel versions. Thank you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version