General > Introductions

My Turn

(1/1)

Coastie:

--- Quote from: N4RPS on March 18, 2014, 01:28:24 AM ---... Be it a ... a mistake made, it all helps others learn more about what can and what can't be done in LL. I hope that both good and bad will be shared, so that everyone learns more about it. ...

--- End quote ---

That I can do!  ;D

N4RPS:
Hello, and welcome!

Be it a new tip or a mistake made, it all helps others learn more about what can and what can't be done in LL. I hope that both good and bad will be shared, so that everyone learns more about it.

For me, it's not only about learning a new distro, but a new desktop environment in XFCE. A lot of it is already helping me (and, I hope, everyone else) to put together a distro that's best suited for my needs and desires in an OS.

73 DE N4RPS
Rob

Teddy:
Welcome to the LL community! I agree that Valtam has done a excellent job buliding this wonderful community distro! Hope you enjoy Linux Lite!

ohjrson:
OK I guess I had better introduce myself. My user name is really not complicated I derived it from my family. O.H. was my grandfathers name, short for Olton Hoyt first and middle respectively. My father was named after him. That's where the Jr comes in, of course I am my fathers son so there ya go.. ohjrson. Any questions? just ask....

On another note I have been playing around with the Linux OS systems for about I guess three years maybe four or 5 can't really remember when I started. Ok maybe I started in 2007 At any rate I am no closer to being any kind of know it all. Nor am I fluent in even a 1/4 of what some of you guys are doing. I like Linux OS and Ubuntu simply because BILL GATES and Windows has nothing to do with them and it is free.... Never mind the fact that these OS's are geared for the user and not the corporations. I absolutely love what Valtam has done with Linux Lite. His creation is phenomenal, LL is by far the best I have seen of all the Ubuntu, Unix or any other operating system. The mere fact that he was able to combine some of them together to make one comprehensive OS is brilliant!!!

OK sorry went on there. But yeah I have tried a lot of OS and this is the one I am hooked on.
Great Job Valtam.

ohjrson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version