You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Hi foooruuuuum!

Author (Read 2583 times)

Re: Hi foooruuuuum!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 04:07:48 PM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

• Kernel: 4.x
Hello,

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi foooruuuuum!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 09:41:00 AM »

axiomaabsurdo

• Mr.
  • New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: FX 8120

• MEMORY: 24Gb

• VIDEO CARD: 1080ti
Hello all!
Briefly I present myself, I am a software developer 10 years ago, I have used linux since 2002 (many and varied distributions) but never as much as for 2 years that I have installed it permanently as an operating system in my home PC.
I'm also passionate about technology in its broadest spectrum, games and everything related to software.

I'm 31 years old, I am married and my wife is also a Linux user since she has become accustomed to using it in our home as well as in her work.
I live in Uruguay , I like to attend MeetUp events related to linux, unfortunately the active community in my country is not very big but even so some events take place.

In this opportunity, he entered the forum to request support with a problem with my current installation of the operating system since I could not solve it by my own means and in #freenode nobody offered to help me with the problem. :'(

Thank you very much from now on and we are reading. ;)

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section