General > Introductions

Hello all

(1/2) > >>

Teddy:
Welcome to the Linux Lite Community! Enjoy using our distro!

K3VZ:

--- Quote from: N4RPS on June 03, 2014, 02:45:32 AM ---Hello!

Welcome to Linux Lite. May it meet your needs - no matter how or where you use it!

If you use Echolink, our local repeater, W4BFB, can be accessed via K4NET-L. We hold a net every night at 9 PM ET nightly. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

73 DE N4RPS
Rob

--- End quote ---
Hello Rob and thanks for the welcome. I see we have several common interests. Linux, Amateur Radio and the Air Force. I was in TAC (Avionics). The F4 was my bird. I got out in 73 after 4 years. Wish now that I would have stayed in until retirement but I was young and had other ideas, if only we knew then what we know now!

Thanks for the invite to your net. I have Echolink installed somewhere on one of my distros, I'll give a look for it and may stop in  :)

Thanks again,
Mike

N4RPS:
Hello!

Welcome to Linux Lite. May it meet your needs - no matter how or where you use it!

If you use Echolink, our local repeater, W4BFB, can be accessed via K4NET-L. We hold a net every night at 9 PM ET nightly. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

73 DE N4RPS
Rob

K3VZ:

--- Quote from: Scott(0) on May 31, 2014, 07:52:15 PM ---Welcome K3VZ. What version of LL are you testing?

--- End quote ---
Hello Scott(0)
I installed 1.0.8

Scott:
Welcome K3VZ. What version of LL are you testing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version