General > Introductions

Hello

(1/1)

Şerban S.:

--- Quote from: trimis on October 10, 2022, 02:08:23 PM ---[...]it's time to join the forum as I have many questions.

--- End quote ---

Welcome! Glad to have you here! :)

Read the manual, search the Forum, then, if questions still remain unanswered, then ask them! :)

This is what I do. :)

Best regards! :)

firenice03:

--- Quote from: trimis on October 10, 2022, 02:08:23 PM ---With the closure of OSDisc.com, I now buy Linux disks from a guy on eBay, and he suggested I try Linux Lite. I find it easy to figure out for a Windows user, unlike so many other distros I have tried in the past, and the auto-boot is definitely appreciated. I have been using it in LiveCD mode for a couple months now, and ready to commit to an actual install, so figured it's time to join the forum as I have many questions.

--- End quote ---

Welcome!!
Don't hesitate to ask and be sure to review the Help document and the Release notes lots of info and walk through on how to install.

FYI LL6.2 is a Release Candidate (test); the current is LL6.0, which once 6.2 is Released (GA) you can upgrade seamlessly

trimis:
With the closure of OSDisc.com, I now buy Linux disks from a guy on eBay, and he suggested I try Linux Lite. I find it easy to figure out for a Windows user, unlike so many other distros I have tried in the past, and the auto-boot is definitely appreciated. I have been using it in LiveCD mode for a couple months now, and ready to commit to an actual install, so figured it's time to join the forum as I have many questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version