Software - Support > Installing Software

(SOLVED)Waterfox Browser install

(1/1)

chushingura:
I didn't sort it out but, I downloaded the KDE Plasma Edition Hawkeye 116477 Very successful.

OzarkJoe:

--- Quote from: chushingura on March 08, 2022, 07:50:26 AM ---I successfully downloaded (and use) Waterfox browser on Linux Mint. However, using the same process on Lite doesn't work. ie. Extract to downloads, Create launcher, changing working directory from     /download/waterfox to waterfox/waterfox, create. Help Please.

--- End quote ---
Did you get this issue worked out? I just read an old article about the Waterfox browser and it really looks interesting.

• Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk •

Moltke:

--- Quote from: chushingura on March 08, 2022, 07:50:26 AM ---I successfully downloaded (and use) Waterfox browser on Linux Mint. However, using the same process on Lite doesn't work. ie. Extract to downloads, Create launcher, changing working directory from     /download/waterfox to waterfox/waterfox, create. Help Please.

--- End quote ---

Usually, extracting files to /opt is a better idea. How did you create the launcher?

chushingura:
I successfully downloaded (and use) Waterfox browser on Linux Mint. However, using the same process on Lite doesn't work. ie. Extract to downloads, Create launcher, changing working directory from     /download/waterfox to waterfox/waterfox, create. Help Please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version