You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

reference manager

Author (Read 3011 times)

Re: reference manager
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 04:56:55 PM »

N4RPS

• Donator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Knows JUST ENOUGH Linux to be DANGEROUS
    • View Profile
    • Orphans for Christ, Self Advocates of Mecklenburg

• CPU: Several Different 32-bit & 64-bit CPUs, 2-8 GB RAM

• MEMORY: 8Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Several Different AMD and Intel GPUs
Hello!

Welcome to the forums.

When you're ready, I'd be interested about the specifics of any Android connections issues you seem to be having, as I can connect my LL setups to my Android phone effortlessly, be it via tether or Wi-Fi hotspot...

73 DE N4RPS
Rob

A gun in your hand is worth more than a whole police force on the phone.

reference manager
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 08:05:40 AM »

taputechnic

Hello, I am a first-time poster, new to the forum, but not new to Linux Lite, or Linux. 

I am looking for a reference manager that is compatible with LibreOffice 4.  Does anyone know of one?  I have been using Bibus exclusively recently, but I had used Referencer somewhat in the past.  They all have their quirks, but Bibus is what worked best and most easily, that is, until LibreOffice 4 came out.  Until then, I can't upgrade to Linux Lite 2, or any modern distro that will invariably include LibreOffice 4. 

The LTS support is why I migrated to Linux Lite (albeit a short migration from Xubuntu).  The 6-month upgrade cycles were for me one step forward & one step backward.  I am slowly replacing all of my computers with Linux Lite (although I'll keep one Xubuntu box, which recognizes my Android phone effortlessly, which is a topic for another day).

Thanks!

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section