You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Google Bloggers in tha house??

Author (Read 2152 times)

Re: Google Bloggers in tha house??
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 06:14:08 AM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

• Kernel: 4.x
Good to read you have found a solution :)

Now it works in Chromium, does it also work in Firefox ?
I have not tried Chromium or Chrome on a computer, I seen Chrome on phone.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 04:39:18 AM »

CSNLinux

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Setler
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel Celeron430 1.73 GHz

• MEMORY: 1Gb

• VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon RC4 10M
Okay, here's what i think happened..

If it doesn't make any sense, let me know.

My firefox browser and its google area are logged in on my CSNLinux account. any other account runs fine next to this one, except for Google-Blogger for some unknown reason.
So, I decided to install the Linux Chromium browser. Logged in on my other Google account. waited for 2 seconds en tadaa.... Happy Me 8)

And we are back on track
Packard Bell Easynote MZ35, 32 bits

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 10:24:57 PM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

I use the Google apps icon on top right side of browser in Gmail, or Blogger, to navigate through the Google apps.
Have you tried navigating them this way ?
Example login to Gmail click the Google apps icon, on this click Blogger icon, it opens Blogger and you should not need to sign in again.
Or if you opened Blogger first and signed in then click the Google apps icon, then Gmail icon to navigate to Gmail.

If you have made custom settings in browser, it may not be able to know on the new window the login cookie is active on the first window.
re; if you browsing with a each tab as a new windows with never remember and not tracking, it performs then like it is multiple browsers each running in private mode.
I was playing/learning about with these modes last night in latest Firefox see how it works, the settings etc. No reason/faults I was just a bored.

I don't think it is an issue with Linux.
Example only time I had the security check from Google if it was my device was when I used Windows computer once, as I made my Blogger account, the things on the blog, and writing on the blog using only Linux.
Also I made Gmail, YouTube accounts with Linux, and the others like photos also Linux (Android).

I no longer use Windows, it's a house with no windows  :o (OS)  ;D (it is not a cell LOL, we are free), since almost 1 month.
The final computer that was windows was a shared use one, I let them use my other Linux Lite one currently.
So since using it, they have agreed  that the replacement shared computer can be Linux instead of Windows :) , I have to choose it for them before they get bored waiting for me to pick one lol, also I have to set it up, and if it goes wrong I'll have to try and do it as well. It's okay as I use the shared computer sometimes too.

The browser Firefox and also Opera updates by doing
Menu>Favorites>Install Updates

I have not had any problems with Blogger (or any Google apps) from the recent x2 Firefox and x2 Opera updates on Linux Lite, or from any previous updates.
Or any browser problems at all since I used Linux Lite.

I do not login or make profiles in browsers, so I am unsure if you do this whether there are any conflicts.
Some members have had conflicts with Firefox profiles in other areas, I did not see any mention Blogger in this.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:15:21 AM by bitsnpcs »

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »

CSNLinux

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Setler
    • View Profile

I can login on my gmail and google account, but when I want to login on blogger it keeps sending me back to sign in.
Has it something to do with the version of the browser or with working with Linux?
No problem with accessing from my desktop (Windos10)

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 05:22:44 PM »

bitsnpcs

• Platinum Level Poster
    • View Profile
    • Try to Grow

Hello CSNLinux,

Are you trying to login to Google Blogger from your desktop or your browser ?

I used to write on Blogger, maybe I will make a different one some time in future, anyhow I logged in to Blogger a few days ago (this week), I login from Firefox or Opera browser, and access all the Google apps, like YouTube, Gmail Photos etc.

If it is a device you have not told them is yours you need to verify that, they will send an email of security status, in this you have to click a link, it opens a webpage, you have to keep this open and click phone verify, they send you a message, it takes 1 seconds or less to arrive usually, at busy times it can be 3 seconds.
You have to click to verify on that button in the message on your phone, whist the webpage is open.
It then goes to security settings and shows you the devices that tried to login to your account, the browser version, software used, the OS, IP address and lots more about it, next to each one you click to state that it is YOU (known device), or not YOU (unknown device, this was not me).

You will need to do this each time you use a different browser for the first time, including an upgraded browser version, and also with some few addons, with some OS updates, and upgrades.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:25:15 PM by bitsnpcs »

Google Bloggers in tha house??
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 04:29:13 PM »

CSNLinux

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Setler
    • View Profile

I can't seem to log in on my blogger page from this device. So I've been searching for solutions on the Internet and found BloGTK. The last update is very outdated and the original site is not accessible.
Are there any Bloggers here who allready cracked this nut??

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section