Software - Support > Installing Software

Installing Webmin on Linux Lite 6.2

<< < (2/3) > >>

sqwuade:
Sure thing Jerry and Trinidad.  Glad to be able to help out and move things forward!  I just recently did an update to Webmin and confirmed that Linux Lite is recognized by the latest production release of Webmin (v.2.010).

Who maintains the forum software?  I was noticing that there is no option for Linux kernel 6 in the profile settings yet.  You can only choose up to kernel 5 the way it is now.

Cheers!

Jerry:

--- Quote from: trinidad on November 25, 2022, 10:24:37 AM ---
It would be so nice if more users would use your method of contacting developers when Linux Lite has configuration problems with their software. This is how Linux Lite gains more access to software additions. Thanks for that effort.

--- End quote ---

Great stuff folks, thank you for this.

trinidad:

--- Quote ---I just got a response from Ilia at Webmin and they will be adding support for Linux Lite to the next release of Webmin (2.010)
--- End quote ---

It would be so nice if more users would use your method of contacting developers when Linux Lite has configuration problems with their software. This is how Linux Lite gains more access to software additions. Thanks for that effort.
https://****pit-project.org/
Been around for while and there are debs for it. If you try it let me know if there are any graphics issues. Designed originally for Fedora I think. Good luck with your Linux Lite server. Sounds like fun. I quit installing servers from DE ISO's after Debian 9 when LXDE got buggy. The forum is sensoring the link, my goodness how silly. Where's Elan?   

TC

sqwuade:
BTW, Trinidad.  I've been checking out ****pit, which I found from that link you sent and it's a good server management tool as well.

https://****pit-project.org/

sqwuade:
I just got a response from Ilia at Webmin and they will be adding support for Linux Lite to the next release of Webmin (2.010).  He sent me a beta .deb install file and it worked fine so I've got Webmin running with full functionality (As far as I can tell) on my Linux Lite server now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version