Software - Support > Installing Software

Install Tiktok desktop software

(1/1)

Şerban S.:

--- Quote from: Kevin Perez on October 19, 2022, 01:25:09 PM ---Hey there,

I unfortunately am unable to install Tiktok on my smartphone. Plus, when I try to read my messages on TikTok's website, it tells me, "[This message type isn't supported. Download the TikTok app to view this message.]" Given all this, I wish to install it on my desktop. After several different searches, I was unable to accomplish this.

What do you guys recommend? Please do your best to answer my question directly, rather than simply tell me not to install it. Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Hi! :)

Have you tried this?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/extension-for-tiktok/keahbhfgjpfnmedeldbjfjjpilhjaiie

Good luck! :)

Kevin Perez:
Hey there,

I unfortunately am unable to install Tiktok on my smartphone. Plus, when I try to read my messages on TikTok's website, it tells me, "[This message type isn't supported. Download the TikTok app to view this message.]" Given all this, I wish to install it on my desktop. After several different searches, I was unable to accomplish this.

What do you guys recommend? Please do your best to answer my question directly, rather than simply tell me not to install it. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version