You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Going to 5.6 sad story

Author (Read 2369 times)

Going to 5.6 sad story
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:37:40 AM »

Ran

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
Well ok... I did program on 3.8 for a long time... but ok some things got older and using wine... a windows compiler that works ok got a bit bad... meaning not very ok... so going to 5.6.... install was ok... chrome sync... ok... but after some half an hour or so all passwords of all connections were gone... well when giving your password one could see the name and pass one by one... ok... not that good... it is impossible to fill those all in... I had a file with the passwords... but it isn't doable to import them in Chrome... ok... my wine... looks nice think 5.0 or something... but impossible to use... starting a program is ok... ending it is not possible... the same screen of the program comes back and back and ending it is not possible... only a ctrl/alt/del and a return and you can start again... so Wine is impossible... pity I love Lite and wanted to go on... got back to 3.8 it is still a very good friend... getting a bit too old but ok... is working  :( :)
Fred 

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section