You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Please wait grub error 17

Author (Read 3429 times)

Re: Please wait grub error 17
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 12:10:29 PM »

simlfe

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
These seem to relate to problems with disk partitioning but I think you need to give more information. What is the computer (Make, model and preferably CPU type). What version of Linux are you trying to install (e.g. LinuxLite 3.0 64 bit). Is the error while working from the install medium or when you try to boot into the installed system? Also, did you check the "MD5sum" of the ISO file you downloaded?
Thanks alot but Actuall it start with me 3days ago when i was trying to install android 86x on my pc i formated my hard drive not all just the disk without a system or boot but i think i saved everything i found yesterday an iso called parted magic its just like hirensboot i download ubuntu using unbootin into my flash disk and bingo its worked i downloaded the new system and android too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Re: Please wait grub error 17
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 06:07:30 PM »

Richard B

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• Kernel: 5.x
These seem to relate to problems with disk partitioning but I think you need to give more information. What is the computer (Make, model and preferably CPU type). What version of Linux are you trying to install (e.g. LinuxLite 3.0 64 bit). Is the error while working from the install medium or when you try to boot into the installed system? Also, did you check the "MD5sum" of the ISO file you downloaded?
Desktop: Running LL5 on second HD in ACEPC model MK1: "Mini PC 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Windows 10 Celeron J3455 Processor Mini Computer Dual HDMI, Support mSATA / 2.5 inches SSD/HDD 4K, Dual Band WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0". Don't normally use the supplied W10. Also use LL on netbook (Using xrandr to "expand" the screen) and various old laptops. NAS drive and web server hosted by Raspberry Pi's.

Please wait grub error 17
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 02:48:26 PM »

simlfe

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
When installing linux stuck at boot and show me 

Please wait grub error 17 and sometimes 22 tried everything I'm so desperate  i even wiped everything in my hard drives .....
So please if you know reply

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:13:25 AM by Jerry »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section